Reversing the Trend
- Increase online bookings for painting classes during the important fourth quarter period.
- Generate a positive return on ad spend (ROAS). The goal was a ROAS of 1 or more.
- Increased competition within the paint and sip industry, resulting in a downward sales trend for our client's franchise system.
- Fourth quarter is a competitive time of the year, with a high cost-per-click and increased advertising competition.
- Leveraged a multi-channel, full-funnel approach to reach consumers at all steps in the sales journey (awareness, consideration and conversion) utilizing:
- Online Display ads for awareness
- Social ads for consideration
- Paid Search text ads for consideration and conversion
- Retargeting ads across all channels for conversion
- Implemented enhanced online sales tracking measures to ensure direct attribution of sales to the campaign.
- Launched new creative prominently featuring consumers interacting with the product. Creative featured bright primary colors, clean and simple design, and catchy, easy-to-read headlines.
- General and holiday-specific ads were featured to capture both the seasonal and traditional audience.
Digital Advertising, Marketing Strategy, Advertising, Copywriting, Design and Photography
The campaign drove a 6.1 ROAS and reversed the downward sales trend, outperforming both Q3 of 2017 (quarter over quarter) and Q4 of 2016 sales (year over year).